…is good for so many body systems it’s been dubbed the “Swiss Army knife of oils.”
Watch this introductory video This is Young Living.
Want to talk to me before signing up? Go to my website to get my number, I’m Shawn.
Ready to Get Started with Essential Oils?
Here is the easiest and most affordable way to get all this! When you purchase a Young Living Premium Starter Kit (item options shown above), you will receive:
- The Everyday Essential Oils Collection:
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint Vitality™ 5-ml
- Lemon Vitality™ 5-ml
- Copaiba Vitality™ 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® Vitality™ 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ Vitality™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Young Living Diffuser
- Stress Away™ essential oil (5 ml)
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- An additional twelve essential oil sample size products
- Welcome to Young Living booklet
- Member Resource Guide
- Young Living Roadmap to Success
- Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide
- 10Love It? Share It! Bottles and Essential Oil Cards
- Access to your own Young Living Virtual Office to order wholesale directly and choose your shipping
- Access to hundreds of my Pinterest pins with diffuser recipes, bath/beauty recipes, rollerball recipes, animal aids, cleaning ideas, babies and children articles, and more
Plus, I will help you “get started” by kicking in these AWESOME EXTRAS:
- Access to The Oil Nation and Shawn’s Oily Testimonies Facebook Groups: Smart groups where you can ask essential oil questions and learn from over 4,000 members.
- Resource Material including a 488 page spiral.
- Welcome Book
How to Sign Up for a Premium Starter Kit:
Go to my website and click “Start with Shawn.”
- Be sure the “Wholesale Member”option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
- Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2460175 (so I can send you your freebies!).
- Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation is the Premium Starter Kit with Home Diffuser (or the Dewdrop diffuser is included in the $160, other options have fancier diffusers for a bit more). These are the kits with oils that you will likely use almost every single day and the kit is valued at $300.
- During the sign up process, please note that Step 3 is optional. The Young Living Essential Rewards (ER) program is great. It allows you to save on shipping costs and earn credit for every ER purchase along with monthly bonuses. You can always sign up for this voluntary program later; I’ll send over an email with more details on that after you sign up Go through the checkout process.
- After you sign up, please email me at email@example.com with the following information including the promotion code TWOFATLADIES so I can send you your freebies!
My Promotion Code (required)
Your Mailing Address
IMPORTANT: This promotion is only available when you sign up with the sponsor ID and enroller ID as #2460175! If you recommend this promotion to a friend (or group of friends) and they sign up through this promotion, then please let me know so that you can get credit for referring them.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Does signing up make me a distributor?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods like in this video not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing.
When buying from the world leader in essential oils, Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several. The Young Living Seed to Seal guarantee is second to none.
I feel like it’s a trust step either way (anyone could be lying) but I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
How will I know which oils to use for what?
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join my Facebook groups designed specifically for questions about essential oils!
The 488 page spiral reference guide that I’m giving away as part of this promotion is also a HUGE resource. You can look up almost anything in it and see which essential oils can be helpful.
Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
The answer to this one was surprising to me when I first got my starter kit! Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, Frankincense Essential Oil is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
One of the products that sets us apart from the others is our NingXia Red®
Add a daily shot of NingXia Red® to your diet to enjoy the benefits of this powerful, whole-body supplement. This sweet and tangy drink’s formula includes wolfberry, which is touted for its health benefits. Also featuring plum, aronia, cherry, blueberry, and pomegranate juices and extracts, Young Living’s NingXia Red is packed with superfoods to support overall wellness.
In addition to these antioxidant ingredients, NingXia Red’s formula includes pure vanilla extract and Lemon, Orange, Yuzu, and Tangerine essential oils for a great-tasting, healthy treat.*
Young Living NingXia Red benefits include support for energy levels, normal cellular function, and whole-body and normal eye health. A daily shot of 2–4 ounces helps support overall wellness with powerful antioxidants.*
750-ml bottles of NingXia Red are Halal and Kosher certified.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. Please keep essential oils out of the reach of children.